1. Akhundov et al. Development of a cost-effective method for platelet rich plasma preparation for topical wound healing. Annals of Burns and Fire Disasters (2012); 25, 4.
2. Carr et al. Canine Platelet-Rich Plasma Systems: A Prospective Analysis. Frontiers in Veterinary Medicine (2016); 2, 73.
3. Geburek et al. Effect of intralesional platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment on clinical and ultrasonographic parameters in equine naturally occurring superficial digital flexor tendinopathies – a randomized prospective controlled clinical trial. BMC Veterinary Research (2016) 12:191.
4. Fahie et al. A randomized controlled trial of the efficacy of autologous platelet therapy for the treatment of osteoarthritis in dogs. JAVMA, (2013) 243, 9:1291-1297.
5. Kathleen et al. Platelet-rich plasma: Support for its use in wound healing. Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine, (2010) 83:1-9.
6. Shahid M, Kunrad R. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for knee disorders. EOR (2017) 2:28-34.